UQ is undergoing a digital Customer Experience transformation program where the aim is to enhance the Universities reputation and market position engaging in high quality marketing and communications strategies. Partnering with Information Technology Services and Office of Marketing and Communication the CX is tasked to deliver a host of benefits to UQ through the provision of strategy, performance measures, technology platforms, policies and processes to enable an enterprise wide, coordinated personalised engagement experience for all UQ's key stakeholder groups.
The focus of the programme is to, uplift stakeholder experience, increase effectiveness of marketing and communications and to streamline operations Information for Prospective Staff Information about life at UQ.
The Customer Experience and Digital Team is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences (stakeholder groups) through multiple digital channels like eDM, web, mobile, VR, multimedia, CRM and social. The Digital Coordinator - Marketing Automation and Conversion role is responsible for the development of Stakeholder Personalisation strategies, coordinating the implementation of Marketing Automation across all stakeholder groups (Future Students, Current Students, Alumni, Advancement, Research, Corporate, Community and Staff) execution of the University's MA programs and activities (integrated to CRM) working collaboratively across the whole of UQ. The Senior Marketing Automation and Conversions Coordinator assists in the successful delivery of digital marketing and recruitment activities, supporting the domestic and international recruitment teams in creating effective future student journeys to achieve conversion targets. This will apply to other Stakeholder Groups as activities are migrated to Marketing Automation e.g. Current Students, Alumni, Advancement etc. The role develops and delivers digital customer engagement activities in line with the University brand and marketing strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Proven capability in the use of analytical tools to develop data driven insights using quantitative methods in analytics with broad analytics experience including web analytics
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Sound knowledge of data visualisation and reporting tools.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills including political acumen and a strong ability to work effectively across formal structural boundaries.
- High level analytical and conceptual skills to deliver solutions to complex strategic and business issues.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in business change methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, digital and data driven marketing in either Agency or Client Side
- An ability to interpret data from multiple sources to identify trends and develop strategies to improve performance on digital platforms.
- Consult with key stakeholders to translate digital strategies and campaign objectives into metrics and integrate tracking capabilities to measure, analyse and report on the performance and impact of digital marketing activities.
- Transform analytical insights into technical improvements to optimise the performance and impact of digital marketing channels including website and search engine optimisation
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain data collection systems, data analytics tools and other strategies to support and optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Design and create a suite of standard performance monitoring reports/dashboards on digital channels
- Experience guiding key stakeholders to understanding performance against metrics
- Comfortability with usability and iterative testing through the use of data analytics to enhance digital campaigns.
- Experience with the development and implementation of systems, governance and policies in digital communications.
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 7. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $97,851 - $106,879 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Narrell Werner on 07 3153 9905
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants