- Deliver engaging content & designs across digital platforms
- Manage the design agency relationship & workflow
- Flexible working arrangement; onsite & work from home
About the company:
Our client is a leading retailer that has seen huge growth across their online store; making them one of the largest and fastest-growing online retailers in Australia. They are a business that is tacking the retail experience head-on and are seeing huge results across the business
About the role:
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, this is a newly created role in the business as they look to increase their in-house design capability. The Digital Design Lead plays a key role in briefing and creating content for all social media channels. They are also subject matter experts in social, digital, and mobile content, and are responsible for reporting on the performance of content and sharing best practices and insights back into the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce relevant and engaging digital assets/content for use across social media and digital channels.
- Working with the stakeholders and leading the art direction and execution of in-house social media content shoots
- Briefing creative agency on social media requirements for marketing campaigns and providing guidance.
- Briefing and collaborating with freelance designers
- Analysing and reporting on asset performance
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in Digital & Graphic Design
- Ability to conceptualise and develop new creative ideas
- Experience design across social media & Online
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, or Premier Pro
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
As a leading employer, employing over 500 people across this business. This organisation has learned the lessons of years gone by and offers a flexible and supportive working environment for all.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!