- Global brand, with international travel required
- Own the overall design for seasonal campaigns
- Retailer located in Melbourne CBD
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role:
Reporting to the Creative Director, you'll be involved in product and season campaign meetings to develop and pitch the creative concept for the brand. You'll then manage a design team to bring this concept to life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage two experience designers
- Participate in concept design meetings for campaigns
- Own & deliver the creative storyline for campaigns
- Liaise with internal teams on creative ideas and concepts
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience digital designer within Retail
- Ability to develop a design concept from scratch
- Strong practical experience in technical design platforms
- Strong attention to detail, people management & communication skills
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and flexible working environment, work from home options available.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.