- Join a certified B-Corp, and retailer leading in sustainability
- Work within an agile & hybrid working environment
- Be part of a digital transformation & growth in global markets
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Following a recent restructure, the Digital Designer role reports to Personalisation Manager. This role is pivotal in managing the creative and design execution of 1:1 email personalisation initiatives, tests and projects. Designs are likely to include driving personalised content for - email marketing, online digital content, digital advertising banners, social media graphics and interactive web content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the delivery of creative assets to be used within the cross-functional agile projects, campaigns and tests that drive tangible business outcomes and deliver customers a more personalisation customer experience.
- Responsible for delivering designs and digital creative assets for lifecycle marketing campaigns to be delivered to loyalty club members.
- Drive continual learning through test-and-learn of creative in campaigns and contribute to the innovation and growth mindset of a cross-functional team.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email designs, website, social media, and promotional artwork
- Reviewing lifecycle marketing campaign designs and future personalisation content to identify improvements and opportunities.
Key attributes required:
- Proven digital design experience with strong exposure to email/EDM development & design within a retail or consumer sector
- Understanding of working within an agile working environment/squad
- Exposure to working across notable and recognisable large brands
- Strong skills in conceptualisation and bring ideas to life
- Ability to deliver work on-time and to brief
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow efficiently
- Practical experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or equivalate platform)
- Creative & inquisitive mindset with a wiliness to test and learn
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.