- Work in an internal design studio of 5 designers
- Own full campaign design; Banners, EDM, Online, Social Media
- Established workflow management tools and systems
About the company:
Our client is an industry leading household name with a formidable global presence. Built on a strong vision, and a team that lives and breathe the company values of, Commitment, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration. This business provides an environment for people to come as there are and build a prosperous long term career.
About the role:
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this position will work within an established design studio. You'll partner with Brand & Product managers to deliver digital campaign assets and bring the products to life online.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop creative and successful digital concepts that meet the business needs
- Create eDM, social and web page designs demonstrating latest UX/UI principles for various internal and external channels
- Manage all aspects of a project from pre to post-production including design
- Deliver visual communications that support the brand and marketing strategy
- Design, produce and create content that has a high visual impact and is customer focused and consistent with brand
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience across Digital Design
- Strong knowledge of digital design best practice
- Competent technical skills in HTML5 Banners
- Understanding of working within a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett