- Take ownership of the brand identity, look, and feel
- Design assets for both online and print
- Work for a leading brand within Tourism & Travel
About the company:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly recognised brand within Tourism & Travel that resonates with all consumers around Australia, they have a large national footprint and successful eCommerce channel. With positive financial results and continued growth, year on year (above industry standards) this is an amazing time to join the business as their Digital Designer.
About the role:
Reporting to the Content & Social Media Manager, you will collaborate with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products. One of the key aspects of the role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites, apps, social media, display advertising, and eCommerce. The role will also adapt creative received from key agency partners to apply across multiple specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms
- Create website assets from hero design to web animations
- Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the creation of email templates
- Provide design support to other parts of the business to create offline and online elements
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts
Key attributes required:
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
A productive and proactive team, you'll work within an environment that promotes creativity and change.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!