About the company:
Our client is a global manufacture of heavy-duty hardware products with a formidable global presence. Built on a strong vision, and a team that lives and breathe the company values of, Commitment, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration. This business provides an environment for people to come as there are and build a prosperous long term career.
About the role:
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this position will work within an established design studio. You'll partner with Brand & Product managers to deliver digital campaign assets and bring the products to life online.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop creative and successful digital concepts that meet the business needs
- Create eDM, social and web page designs demonstrating latest UX/UI principles for various internal and external channels
- Manage all aspects of a project from pre to post-production including design
- Deliver visual communications that support the brand and marketing strategy
- Design, produce and create content that has a high visual impact and is customer focused and consistent with brand
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience across Digital Design
- Strong knowledge of digital design best practice
- Competent technical skills in HTML5 Banners
- Understanding of working within a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to contatc Jo Krause on +61 3 8613 3512.