About the company
Our client is well-established within the National Tourism Industry and is dedicated to promoting events and experiences that appeal to travellers.
About the role
As the Digital Editor, you will be awarded full autonomy and trust to implement and oversee the execution of the content strategy for this company's major website to connect to potential travellers. A key focus of this role will be to work cohesively with the technical team on developing a new website and working with contributors to create content that meets the needs of audience segments along the customer journey.
- Overarching responsibility of the implementation of content strategy
- Management of all content development and website optimisation to daily deadlines
- Interpret and apply consumer trends, research results, website analytics and digital strategies to develop content plans.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to reach common objectives
- Apply SEO principles to support strategic planning and reporting
- Support the company's objectives by working efficiently and cost-consciously
- 5+ years managing editorial activity, content strategy and distribution
- Sound communication skills - verbal, written and grammatical
- Strategic thinker with strong stakeholder management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Exposure to Tourism Industry is highly desired
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion, all direct applications received from our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive recruitment partner on this assignment.