- Lead the eCommerce & digital marketing strategy
- Full autonomy across campaign delivery & optimisation
- Flexible hybrid working offering. Work from home!
About the company:
Our client is a proudly Australian owned and operated leader in the manufacture and retail of a wide range of printed products used in soft advertising media. They produce and sell a range of products across the country with established longstanding contracts with the Australian Government and local councils. They also offer a direct to consumer offering through an eCommerce channel. The company has manufacturing and retail operations based in Mulgrave, Victoria and sells products all over Australia and overseas and have seen compound growth in excess of 30% over the last 4 years.
Founded on the foundations of trust and hard work. This is a business that allow their team to deliver results through empowering and providing them with the tools and resources required. They encourage people to have a voice and to take ownership of their roles.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will set the marketing direction for the whole business, manage the company's eCommerce platforms and promotional channels, as well as envisage and integrate systems to maximise the customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy including social posts, paid social, email campaigns and automations on Dotdigital, SEO and Google Ads.
- Review the performance of campaigns using Google Analytics.
- Manage the Magento 2 eCommerce platform, including upgrades, settings, module installation and setup, and PCI compliance requirements.
- Oversee the eCommerce Coordinator to update website content and create email campaigns.
- Improve eCommerce conversion rates by maximising site speed and usability.
- Create and update product feeds for Google and Facebook shopping ads.
- Manage the eBay store, including the integration with Magento 2.
- Report on the performance of marketing campaigns and project implementations to the board.
Key attributes required:
- Marketing or Technology Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in Digital Marketing
- Management of a Magento 2 eCommerce store
- Coordination of external consultants and agencies
- Marketing automation and email systems such as Dotdigital
- Campaign creation using Google Ads and Facebook Marketing
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills
- Campaign monitoring using Google Analytics
- Intermediate MS Excel skills for analysis and reporting
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.