Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be a valued member of the global Marketing Experience Team (MET), working with Product and Program Teams to design and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to drive acquisition for digital men's health programs. This role requires an experienced, data driven marketer to develop and deliver the Go to Market strategies for Movember's flagship digital health products.
- Work with the MET and product teams to develop and deliver product marketing strategies and plans
- Provide marketing expertise during the ongoing development and evolution of new digital health products
- Provide recommendations and assist with the development of product marketing goals, targets and forecasts based on research, data and insights
- Ensure alignment between product and Movember brands to increase awareness and brand affinity
- Manage budgets and the delivery of regular reporting and insights
- Educate key program stakeholders on developing best practice marketing strategies to drive acquisition and retention outcomes and positive reach for digital programs
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, writing and delivering marketing strategies and guidelines across a diverse organisation
- A strong understanding of digital marketing channels and principles (including paid search, paid social, email marketing)
- A problem-solving attitude, open to working with multiple stakeholders across a diverse portfolio of projects
- A proven track record of delivering marketing strategies across multiple channels on time and to budget
- A data driven, analytical background to drive strategic marketing decisions
- Experience in optimising content and digital products for search engines (SEO)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills including time management, budget management and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio to make informed, data led recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams during the product development process
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Lyndsey Walker at