About the company
Opportunities to join organisations invested in significant scale, exceptional products, truly global reach and pure enjoyment don't come along that often. Underpinned by a sizeable investment from a multinational, my client is seeking a Digital Manager who can help the business continue to scale.
This is a hands-on opportunity that will require you to take ownership and accountability for the growing digital brand presence and messaging, domestically and internationally.
About the Role
This Digital Manager role, reports directly into the Head of Marketing & Global Brand Manager, with the remit for the coordination of Digital marketing operations across domestic and international markets.
- Manage and grow global digital marketing channels including paid and organic advertising
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver insights on all paid media & social campaigns and recommend ongoing optimisations.
- Execute and optimise a digital marketing & content calendar globally (including social media campaigns, web page, and eDM).
- Continued content, social and search enhancements and optimisations.
- Continue to improve customer journey and online experience. Focus on driving sales, conversion revenue, and return customers to the site.
- Content creation and amplification.
- 4+ years' digital marketing experience for agencies or brands direct.
- Proven experience across social and content strategies.
- Working experience and understanding of the Google Suite (GA, Tag Manager, SA360), Wordpress, Shopify & MailChimp
- Experience working with e-Commerce clients/brands.
- Experience with beverage and alcohol favourable.
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent verbal and written communication.
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Will Greenwood on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential chat.