- Newly created role in Entrepreneurial business
- Own Digital strategy and execution
- South-West suburbs
About the Company:
Our client is a young, dynamic Australian FMCG business within the organic food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success and significant growth year on year. Their culture is defined by an entrepreneurial spirit which pushes boundaries and thrives on challenges. Due to their immense growth they are looking for a highly talented Digital Manager to join their business to oversee the strategy and execution of Digital and all components.
About the role:
This newly created role requires an entrepreneurial, commercially focussed and creative Digital professional to lead and develop the Digital strategy, content and channels, driving strategic thinking, executional and tactical. This is a 'build-manage-do' role, however over time it is expected you will build out a small content team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the digital strategy, including content, social media and influencers
- Amplifying marketing campaign performance via digital channels
- Optimise digital marketing spend and ROI
- Provide digital analysis, insights and plans to drive performance
- Manage and maintain digital assets
Skills and experience:
- Proven digital campaign performance
- Hands-on track record of establishing digital content and strategy
- Strong ROI and analytical mindset
- Strategic thinking combined with execution
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial approach
You will work with a dynamic leader who has created an autonomous working environment, where disruption is encouraged, and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done. If you are looking for a role where you can create your own path, and you are motivated by breaking new ground, then this could be the role for you.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.