About the company
Our client is a global consumer goods business that has achieved huge success in the high end, consumer electronics space. With impressive sales across both wholesale and retail, the brand has an impeccable reputation, reaching consumers through major outlets and specialists providers.
About the role
Owning the digital marketing planning, optimisation and execution of digital strategies to drive shopper conversion and sales targets, working in collaboration with product resellers.
With a strong understanding of the Digital landscape, you will educate and inform the wider business on the effectiveness and efficiency's of Digital.
The ideal and successful candidate will exhibit competencies across:
- Trade marketing with strong commercial acumen
- Omnichannel digital marketing expertise, following best practices in achieving KPIs
- Ability to drive influence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work across regions, in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- 5+ years successful digital marketing experience
- 5+ commercial experience with a proven track record of delivering results
- BA required (Business, marketing)
- Some regional travel may be required
Will Greenwood // 02 8024 7152 //