About the company
Our client is an impactful disability services organisation providing support to people and families living with neurological and physical disabilities. They pride themselves, not only on the critical day to day services they provide, but also their research, innovation, and domestic and global advocacy efforts. They are seeking an experienced digital campaigns professional to support the advocacy team in the delivery of a variety of local and global campaigns. Permanent ongoing role, Northern Beaches location.
About the role
Reporting the General Manager of Advocacy & Social Impact, you will be responsible for delivery of local, national and global campaigns each year, including a large annual campaign that is active in over 100 countries. You will work closely with external advocacy agency partners and internal subject matter experts on the implementation of campaign strategy, content development, target messaging, social media curation and management, facilitating relevant media and press opportunities, cultivating campaign 'champions' and ambassadors, as well as campaign reporting and analysis.
Skills & Experience
- You have demonstrated experience in a similar marketing or campaigns role supporting advocacy efforts and activities for a non-profit, disability, health or human rights organisation
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Communication / Arts / Social Sciences / International Studies
- A generalist digital marketing and communications skillset, with the ability to create engaging content across online channels
- Strong writer, with an understanding of storytelling and audiences
- Proficient or exposure to Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools; and experience of both SEO and SEM
- Demonstrated ability to engage with agency partners to support the delivery of content, assets and campaigns
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.