About the company:
Our client is a global SaaS business specialising in digitising images of landscapes, particularly airports and cities, to then use across a range of channels including flight simulation, video games and movies. With an unrivalled product in market, they are looking to grow brand awarenss and sales through automated digital marketing camapigns. With an enormous amount of loyal customers, the power of data and analytics will be a key element of driving marketing initiatives.
About the role:
This role will be the first marketing resource within the business, so you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and then executing across a variety of channels. The first 12 months will include analysing user data and building out audiences, user journeys and marketing automation. Social media and website will also be valuable marketing channels, with the enormous library of visual content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building out audiences in the CRM and implementing marketing automation across email
- Setting a social media strategy and delivering across a range of channels
- Managing the website from a content perspective
- Analysing data and providing customer insights to the broader business
Key attributes required:
- Experience managing a large CRM database
- Implementing marketing automation
- Owning and delivering across a variety of social channels
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience in a SaaS business
A fast paced businss that is scaling rapidly. You'll need to be a self starter, being the only marketing resource, however you'll have a direct line to the CEO. Based in brand new offices in Essendon Fields.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!