About the company:
Our client is a leading bulk grocery retailer with a growing network. They work across multiple countries and offer a range of products. They have a family focus and are rapidly growing.
Selling through bricks and mortar retail stores, as well as online, the digital marketing & content specialist will have a broad focus across the brands digital strategy.
About the role:
This role will support the Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver from end to end for all digital campaigns.
- Providing input towards the digital marketing strategy for the brand.
- Lead the homepage, blog and recipes section of the website content by delivering and developing a compelling content strategy and communications with an SEO focus.
- Copy writing for all digital channels.
- Managing the paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram from approach through to content.
- Working within budgets to maintain and execute the digital strategy, leveraging a range of digital channels including paid media, SEO, social media and content.
- Collaborate and assist with all marketing projects, product launches and promotions, including social channel campaigns and marketing content.
- Create, optimise and format artwork for digital advertising and website.
- Manage franchise digital support requests.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to develop compelling assets and content, but not limited to, blog articles and photoshoots for digital marketing efforts.
- Creating and amending adhoc projects in house.
Key attributes required:
- Hands on experience implementing, managing and optimising multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Competent with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Have sound knowledge of digital media landscape, with a focus on creative content creation and social media.
- Experience in applying SEO best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook and Instagram, including Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Insights.
- Highly experienced in Google AdWords, Display, Paid Social Media advertising including strategy, execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Photoshop and InDesign essential
- Experience in online community management.
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) WordPress are essential.
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics, Google My Business and Mailchimp.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Communications.
- Experience in franchise favourable.
- Photography skills will be highly advantageous.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on (07) 31539908 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to new opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!