About The company
Turning a passion into a highly successful retail business, our client set out on a journey to give their customers access to some of the world's best brands in consumer electronics at the best prices instore and online. Priding themselves on creating an amazing customer experience delivered by true market experts.
Following over 15 years of phenomenal success, this business is undertaking a transformation to develop their marketing team, to evolve and remain competitive in this new era of retail.
About the Role
This Digital Marketing & Content role, reports directly into the Sales and Marketing manager, with the remit for the coordination of marketing and online operations across the group.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Execution and delivery of marketing campaigns,
- Assist in the measurement and reporting of marketing activities.
- EDM management,
- Liaising with external media agencies, across both online and offline activity.
- Social media execution, planning and buying cross all platforms.
- Content creation to support market messaging across the group.
- 3+ years experience across hybrid marketing and digital marketing positions.
- Ability to demonstrate cross channel marketing (ATL & BTL)
- Understanding of Video, digital and or media production.
- Clear logical thinking with a high attention to detail when problem solving.
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Will Greenwood on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential chat.