- Execute digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Manage the website and report on trends
- Receive regular & ongoing training & development
About Kids Under Cover
Kids Under Cover is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to preventing youth homelessness. They are a charity organisation in Australia supporting vulnerable young people between the ages of 12 and 25 years who are either already homeless or at risk of homelessness.
They do this by providing studio accommodation and education scholarships. They believe stable accommodation and education help young people stay connected to their family, to education and with their community.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Coordinator responsible for assisting in delivering best practice marketing activities and campaigns primarily in the digital marketing space. This role is responsible for planning and implementing a range of digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels to drive traffic, conversions, and engagement.
- Plan end to end digital marketing campaigns to meet specific objectives, liaising with key stakeholders as required.
- Develop and manage digital advertising, SEO and SEM to maximise results for the organisation, with execution both in house and by agency.
- Develop and manage all digital communications including eDMs and eNewsletter content and imagery, including post analysis, using segmentation and personalisation.
- Manage website including regular content development, analytics and evidence-based continuous improvement.
- Manage Kids Under Cover social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) including content planning, upload, daily monitoring and responses as required.
- Plan and implement paid social media activity in the context of marketing and campaign plans, liaising closely with relevant stakeholders as required.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in executive digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledge of best practice in SEM, PPC & SEO
- Experience using Goggle AdWords, Google Analytics, Salesforce CRM, Campaign Monitor & WordPress
- Ability to draw on analytics and data to provide informative recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- A attitude to give back and passion for supporting other people
This is an excellent opportunity to join Kids Under Cover's professional, friendly and supportive team. Kids Under Cover is located in close proximity to public transport links along with a variety of employee benefits such as, regular social gatherings, ongoing training and development, opportunity to have flexibility, and passionate and dedicated co-workers.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.