About the company
Our client is one of Australia's most respected and fastest growing wine businesses locally and globally. With a diverse portfolio and a clear philosophy, our client has the vision to form lasting connections with consumers and trade partners all over the world.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you and other stakeholders to identify and implement innovative ideas and strategies to leverage engagement, acquisition and sales and integrate with the overall marketing strategy. These include point of sale & marketing collateral, retail, trade and consumer promotions, presentations, partnerships, and branded events as well as digital marketing & e-commerce. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a dynamic business that is investing in marketing to build their brands and their identity amongst consumers. A fun, creative, out of the box and entrepreneurial spirit, you will be a great asset and be able to add value from the outset.
- Drive Direct to Consumer (DTC) communications across the loyalty program and activations, and work with marketing, retail team to achieve objectives, leads and ROI
- Maintenance of company websites and ecommerce platforms and apps; ensuring consumers have a positive experience and products and content are up to date.
- Manage and help grow the marketing database and design, test and monitor EDMs and other direct communications
- Plan social media calendar content to support engagement and sales strategies
- Recommend and champion DTC strategies and activities that drive efficiencies and encourage acquisition, conversion, customer loyalty.
- Create and update e-commerce procedures and provide training to stakeholders as required.
- Oversee and monitor DTC monthly reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- Prior experience within a similar digital role
- Energetic and passionate about wine and promotion of key products & brands
- Very organised and able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Excellent written communication skills
- Relationship Management - able to communicate and negotiate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft programs, and ideally Shopify and Klaviyo
You will be an analytically minded and creative strategic thinker who is passionate about innovation and all things FMCG. You will be an exceptional communicator who is able to build rapport quickly, build relationships and influence both internally and externally with stakeholder at all levels.
You will be flexible and adaptable and will be comfortable getting your hands dirty, working within a lean and nimble marketing team.
Internally the culture of the organisation is entrepreneurial, collaborative, hardworking and fiercely passionate about their brands and their work!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.