About the opportunity
Our client is an Australian family-owned business that's has been making beautiful wine in the Victorian Strathbogie Ranges since 2008. Their hardworking team behind the scenery that pour everything into making their wine one of Australia's finest cool climate wine producers and one of Victoria's most welcoming farm, food and wine experiences.
About the role
To work alongside the Marketing Manager and to provide marketing support for the brand. In this role you will strive to provide an enriched direct to consumer (DTC) experience and deliver the highest level of attention and care to loyalty club members and consumers. To ensure all aspects of marketing activities, direct to consumer and wine club interactions are representative of the values and key pillars of the business.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and external and internal stakeholders to identify and implement ideas and strategies to leverage engagement, acquisition and sales, and integrate with the overall marketing strategy and business objectives and values.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with projects and brand support, including POSM, marketing collateral, retail, trade and consumer promotions, presentations, partnerships and branded events.
- Driving the Direct to Consumer (DTC) communications and loyalty club activations, work with marketing, retail and wine club teams to achieve objectives and targets.
- Assist providing support to tasting room and retail staff to help grow DTC revenue, achieve wine club targets, and maximize ROI, leads, conversion and loyalty.
- Maintenance of company websites and ecommerce platforms. Ensuring all images, product descriptions and pricing are correct on site.
- Manage and help grow the brands marketing database.
- Design, test and monitor weekly EDMs and other direct communications (with support of Marketing Manager) to enable successful delivery of customer experience and engagement.
- Plan social calendar content to support engagement and sales strategies
Skills & Experience
- Marketing education and/or experience of 1-2yrs.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about promoting the brand
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Excellent copy skills.
- Able to communicate and negotiate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Sound IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft programs, and ideally Shopify or Klaviyo but not essential.
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button below or email your resume to Anna Garner-Hodgson (e)