An exciting opportunity is currently available for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a business that was launched 50 years ago and is fully committed to their original goal. Known for their award winning brand in the UK and Australia, they are currently experiencing significant growth in the US.
About the role:
This role will be working closely with the marketing manager, digital team and external creative agencies to support the delivery of various marketing assets.
- Work with and support Social Media agency in creating our social media calendar to drive consumer engagement on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Manage competitions online
- Assist social media agency in responding to consumer posts across social
- Support Brand Marketing Manager with maintaining retail brand shops and retailer online assets
- Track and monitor digital marketing activity in the market
- Manage campaign development, results analysis
- Monthly audits of all online retailers to ensure brand consistency across the market
- Support the delivery of the E-comm strategy and ensure product pages are optimised with images and content
- Online competitor monitoring and reporting
- Assist in writing creative briefs
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to interact effectively across many internal departments
- Strong communicator and ability to build internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and demonstrate a strong commitment to team
- Strong written and verbal skills and confident in presenting information
- Proactive and keen to continuously improve the information flow internally and externally
- Proficiency in use of major Microsoft software applications - Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word
- Good Project Management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to organise workload and prioritise tasks
Should you be interested in this role Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.