About the company
This Multi-Award-Winning franchise organisation is recognised as an innovative and customer centric business that have created a successful blueprint allowing the brand to have a strong national and global presence. Servicing residential and commercial customers as well as a large network of franchisees, they have over 150 retail sites as well as over 500 mobile units and are impressively continuing to add to those numbers. With the head office in Brisbane, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their award-winning Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will develop, enhance, and promote the brand to attract customers and potential Franchise Partners through digital promotions and make it easier for prospective new clients to do business with the brand. For the existing Franchise network this role will provide a high level of support on how to use digital channels to educate them on best practice and offering general marketing support
This role will also require you to:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the websites and create new content.
- Monitor website performance and implement enhancements to attract new franchisees and to drive and capture leads.
- Collaborate with external agencies to create digital marketing campaigns and oversee the execution of digital marketing promotions.
- Manage paid search campaigns within nominated time frames, budgets and provide timely campaign reporting.
- Be part of a positive team environment and company culture aligned with company's Core Values and work as a team with the broader Marketing activities and tasks as required.
- Contribute towards the achievement of departmental and corporate key performance indicators.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in any Marketing, Digital or Business related degrees.
- Be a true team player and be an integral team member demonstrating positive behaviours, a self-starting attitude and a highly customer centric approach.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and AdWords platforms, as well as with eMarketing, eDM and SMS platforms.
- Experience in creating social media campaigns and digital Content Management Systems preferable WordPress, HTML and CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly developed organisation and administrative skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload.
- A positive attitude with an energised approach to work and the ability to relate and build rapport with a broad client and customer base.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager but working closely with the marketing team and CMO, this is a great opportunity to apply your skills but also learn and develop in a supportive environment.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.