- Manage & implement B2B & B2C PPC & SEM campaigns
- Deliver campaigns across Social Media, Display & Search
- Flexible working hours and office environment
About the company:
Our client is a global organisation who manufactures & distribute outdoor leisure products. They are in their next phase of growth as they develop new categories and products in the market.
About the role:
With a large shift to digital landscape, the business is looking to increase their online marketing across their digital channels and eCommerce platform. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you be positioned as the go to person for digital campaigns and represent the team in global meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & execute the local strategy for digital campaigns across PPC, SEM, SEO & Display.
- Deliver relevant campaign insights to drive development of new initiatives and optimisation of existing strategies
- Manage the social and web content calendar, incorporating paid and organic channels.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to support campaign outcomes
- Interact with multiple stake holders within the organisation locally and internationally
Key attributes required:
- Proven knowledge in digital marketing (PPC, SEM, SEO, Display)
- Practical experience using; Google Ad/Date Studio/Tag Manager/Analytics, Sitecore, InRiver, Hootsuite
- Competent in content creation, social media & eCommerce
- Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder management, time management & attention to detail
Driven and outcome focused organisation that offers a flexible and understanding working environment.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett