About the company
This Multi-Award-Winning franchise organisation is recognised as an innovative and customer centric business that have created a successful blueprint allowing the brand to have a strong national and global presence. Servicing residential and commercial customers as well as a large network of franchisees, they have over 150 retail sites as well as over 500 mobile units and are impressively continuing to add to those numbers. With the head office in Brisbane, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their award-winning Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager will have one direct report and be an integral part to the overall marketing team entrusted to develop, enhance, and promote the brand and promotions of the business on the multiple Digital platforms. As the Digital expert, you will implement strategies that will make it easier for customers and clients to connect and utilise the digital platforms and to educate them on best practice and general marketing support.
This role will also require you to:
- Develop the digital strategy to enhance user experience, drive lead enquiry, and increase conversion rates.
- Continually seek to enhance the website's organic ranking through the latest search engine optimisation techniques.
- Collaborate with and manage external agencies to create and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Lead, coach and develop your 1 direct report, the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Oversee the execution of digital marketing promotions.
- Manage any outsourced or paid search campaigns and provide campaign reporting.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in any Marketing, Digital or Business related degrees
- Previous experience driving digital strategy, Content Management Systems, HTML and CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
- Experience creating social media campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge in digital marketing best practice (SEO, SEM, and conversion optimisation) as well as creating effective social media campaigns
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders from other senior managers to junior level staff and coordinators to franchise partners
- Be a true team player and be an integral team member demonstrating positive behaviours, a self-starting attitude and a highly customer centric approach.
If you are someone that can develop and deliver digital marketing strategies that drive performance and high levels of engagement across a franchise network, this is a fantastic opportunity for a savvy Digital Marketing Manager to make their mark in a business that is highly regarded in their field.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.