- 9 Month Maternity Leave Contract - possible extension
- Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Manage a small but passionate team of marketers
About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's largest leisure brands, with a portfolio of over 100 services across health clubs, aquatic centres, tennis courts and spa & wellness venues. With over 60,000 members, they work closely with communities to ensure they are meeting changing demands connecting communities with leisure.
About the role:
Covering the current Marketing Manager who it set to go on Maternity Leave, you'll be responsible for caretaking the marketing & promotional campaigns and drive the development, implementation and analysis of strategic and tactical marketing to build and support growth, lead generation, brand awareness for the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver multichannel digital & offline marketing campaigns
- Manager a small team of marketing professionals
- Consistently review and optimise campaigns to ensure best ROI is achieved
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to execute promotions
- Overseeing a central marketing budget of $1M
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in the delivery of multichannel digital & offline marketing
- Strong people management & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of working within Health & Fitness environment
- Sound attention to detail & time management
Join a creative, enthusiastic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!