About the Role:
Lead the strategic direction and implementation of digital marketing activities in line with business objectives. Manage all digital platforms and assets including; Websites, CRM, email marketing, social media analytics and reporting. Manage data quality and reporting and turn inferences into meaningful action.
- Develop and execute the digital strategy in alignment with strategic and business objectives.
- Design digital opportunities to improve the member experience in consultation and collaboration with Branches.
- Accountable for digital marketing planning, project and budget management
- Implement email marketing, SEO/SEM, Social, Content Marketing & distribution
- Leverage marketing automation to improve participation and services utilisation across member services.
- Introduce and cultivate emerging technologies as a part of the digital marketing mix
- Embed personalisation and a segment-driven approach across digital channels
- Manage and organise data structures and quality processes to ensure clean data
- Use reporting and analytic to generate insights and translate them into meaningful marketing activities
- Develop analytics & reports across reporting platforms including; Google Analytics, CMS, CRM and social platforms
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Digital marketing best practices
- Contemporary marketing and technology knowledge
- High level proficiency with content management systems
- High level proficiency with customer relationship management systems
- Firm understanding in UI/UX practices
- Project management and budgeting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary educated in marketing or a related discipline
- 5+ years in a digital marketing management position
- People management experience
- Experience planning and implementing digital strategies
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion.