Are you a digital marketer, interested in working part-time? Would you like to shape and execute the digital marketing strategy for a heritage, Australian clothing brand?
About the company
A nostalgic, Australian brand with an excellent reputation within their category and big plans for growth. They have a loyal and highly engaged customer base, a strong portfolio of products and a leadership team that truly values digital marketing.
About the role:
Working closely with the owners of the business, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a new digital marketing strategy to increase ROI and increase revenue through their e-commerce channel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review their current digital marketing strategy, shaping a new ROI focused approach.
- Own the content strategy, managing end-to-end campaigns.
- Lead the relationship with multiple agency partners, giving clear direction and maximising ROI.
- Take ownership of the EDM strategy, growing the database and creating multiple segments.
- Track digital performance, preparing monthly reports and presenting to the senior team.
Key attributes include:
- A solid background in digital marketing, ideally within a FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods brand.
- Experience across the full digital marketing mix (SEM, SEO, Social, EDM and Analytics).
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.