Are you a foodie? Are you a digital marketer, interested in shaping and executing your own strategy for one of Australia's biggest food and wellness brands? This is an opportunity to build your own team and make a significant impact at a senior level.
About the company
A market leader in their category and a reputable brand on the global scale, the business has big plans for innovation and growth. After adding multiple new categories and products to their portfolio, the opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to build out their digital capability and play a big part in their growth strategy.
About the role:
A centralised Digital Marketing role, you will work across the different brand teams to assess their needs, identify opportunities and create tailored digital marketing strategies. You will be the main point of contact for digital across the business and own the budget for online channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy, for each brand within the portfolio.
- Lead the relationship with multiple agency partners, giving clear direction and maximising ROI.
- Build out a new social content calendar, amplifying across paid and organic channels.
- Take ownership of the EDM strategy, growing the database and creating multiple segments.
- Track digital performance, preparing monthly reports and presenting to the senior team.
Key attributes include:
- A solid background in digital marketing, within a B2C enviornment.
- Experience across the full digital marketing mix (SEM, SEO, Social, EDM and Analytics).
- An understanding of brand principles, able to adapt to different customer personas.
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.