Our client has been on a major transformation over the past 4 years with acquisition of brands and mergers of market leading companies. Now with an impressive executive team their goal is to grow their business both domestically and internationally in the future. They sell through a number of channels including retail and online.
This newly created role will see you report into the Executive team and sit alongside Marketing. You will be required to develop a digital strategy that aligns to both the business and brand strategy collaborating with all key stakeholders to do so. You will bring best practise thinking to the business and be a subject matter expert across all things digital. Some other responsibilities will also involve:
- Driving pipeline and revenue growth across the products ranges
- Set and execute digital strategy across web, e-com, search and social in alignment with overarching brand strategy
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams and be responsible for the development, execution, measurement and optimisation of marketing programs and campaigns
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns to acquire, engage and convert leads to sales opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing campaign assets and produce engaging content for marketing campaigns
- Design, build and automate marketing workflows using marketing tech platforms
- Launch additional brand (x2) websites and develop e-com strategy for execution
- Develop search strategy to drive traffic to web and e-com site and drive sales performance that deliver strong ROI and
- Measure and drive optimisation through insights on all of the above activity
Ideally have you either having developed strategy in the past, or at least have been a significant contributor and think you are ready to take on the task of owning this aspect. You will also have experience similar to:
- Developing, refining and delivering marketing strategies for high-growth businesses and creatively translating the strategies into compelling marketing programs and campaigns
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and extensive hands-on experience across media channels and marketing technology platforms.
- Deep understanding of web analytics and expertise in email marketing, performance marketing (SEM, social media, sponsored among others) and digital lifecycle marketing
- Experience designing A/B tests and optimising emails, ads and landing pages to meet demand generation objectives
- Extensive experience using marketing tech platforms - Google Analytics among others
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kristan on (07) 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!