Are you a Digital Marketing Manager, interested in shaping and executing your own digital marketing strategy? Do you want to work for an organisation with purpose that makes a huge difference to young people's lives?
This is an opportunity to lead a small digital marketing team, own your own discipline and work for an organisation that puts marketing at the heart of their strategy.
About the Organisation:
A well-known not for profit organization whose sole mission is to support youth and their wellbeing. They provide critical services through several channels including physical centres, online services, phone services and in school programs. At the heart of their services is ensuring they meet the evolving and unique needs of young people and those who support them.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the broader digital marketing strategy across all online channels to elevate the brand presence and awareness of the organisation
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of a digital marketing strategy which generates B2B and B2C streams of engagement.
- Build out a new social and web content calendar, amplifying across paid and organic channels.
- Lead and develop the Digital Marketing Advisor.
- Engage and manage digital & social media agency partners, giving clear direction and maximising ROI.
- Bring a commercial lens to the remit by continually considering new ways of working, reviewing existing practices and bringing a "test and learn" innovation led mentality to evolve the brand.
- A solid background in digital marketing, within a customer-focused environment.
- Very capable with Social Media, Content generation, website CMS management and maximising engagement.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to effectively operate around the internal challenges of an NFP organisation.
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- Management experience, able to lead and develop junior team members.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.