Adventure Operations is a leading Australian consumer goods company, and home to a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands, including OZtrail®, Companion®, Campfire®, Roman®, Elemental®, Pop Up®, Jamec Pem® and Trade Flame®.
Over the past 4 years, Adventure Operations has experienced a major transformation including the acquisition of market leading brands and companies resulting in rapid and significant growth.
They're 100% Australian owned and operated, with an impressive global footprint. With a sharp focus on building a culture of performance and accountability, their goal is to further grow both their domestic and international footprint with the digital strategy playing a key role in realising this growth.
In this newly created role, you will report into the Product, Brand and Sourcing Director and partner with cross functional teams, while working closely with the Brand Activation Manager. You will focus on the Outdoor division of the business and will be responsible for developing, executing and optimising all digital marketing activity including the development of new brand websites, launching e-com platforms, driving campaigns and projects to acquire, engage and convert leads into sales opportunities across the brand portfolio.
You will be a hands-on digital marketing expert and drive results through your passion and expertise.
Responsibilities will also involve:
- Setting and executing digital strategy across web, e-com, search and social alignment with overarching brand strategy
- Developing and launching brand websites
- Launching e-com platform for key power brands in line with Digital strategy
- Driving pipeline and revenue growth across the product ranges
- Designing, building and automating marketing workflows using marketing tech platforms
- Developing search strategy to drive traffic to web and e-com site and drive sales performance that deliver strong ROI
- Developing and testing lead scoring and lead qualification models
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing activities and suggest actional steps for optimisation based on the insights
- Developing, implementing and continuously evolving best practices for digital media campaign management within the business
- Working closely with retail customers to optimise digital footprint across sites and drive consistency of message to inspire, educate and engage consumers
You have either developed the digital marketing strategy across brands in the past or been a significant contributor in this and have a desire to take the next step. You will have ideally done this within wholesale and/or consumer driven retail markets. You are not only skilled at developing strategy but also willing to roll your sleeves up and execute. You are driven by results and enjoy working cross functionally.
You will also have experience across the following:
- Developing, refining and delivering marketing strategies for high-growth businesses and creatively translating the strategies into compelling marketing programs and campaigns
- Up to date and evolving knowledge across the digital marketing landscape and extensive hands-on experience across media channels and marketing technology platforms.
- Data-driven approach to solving marketing challenges and strong analytical skills to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into opportunities for action
- Proven ability to naturally collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing campaign assets and produce engaging content for marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of web analytics and expertise in email marketing, performance marketing (SEM, social media, sponsored among others) and digital lifecycle marketing
- Experience designing A/B tests and optimising emails, ads and landing pages to meet demand generation objectives
- Extensive experience using marketing tech platforms - Google Analytics among others
- Work for an Australian owned, global company, that has a strong growth trajectory
- Lead and influence the digital landscape for the outdoor and leisure brands under their umbrella
- A fun, high performing environment, working with exciting and creative brands, that have a positive and lasting impact on their customers
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi on (07) 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital, jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!