Are you a digital expert, interested in shaping and executing your own digital strategy for a global, consumer goods organisation?
About the company:
Our client is part of a multinational consumer company listed on the US stock exchange with a strong US presence and footprint in various regional markets. In Australia, the company continues to sell leading consumer products whilst also leveraging their reputable global brands, delivering innovation that meets the needs of the consumer and trade. The Australian operations is approximately $33M in revenue and employees 120 + employees across Melbourne.
About the role:
A new role for the business, this opportunity is instrumental in the design, delivery, management, and evaluation of all digital marketing initiatives across the APAC region. With digital being very much in it's infancy, a full digital review is required, including full platform review, budget allocation, online marketing approach and technology partners, ensuring the best digital roadmap and strategy is in place to deliver on growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review current digital capability, outlining required improvements and developing a clear digital roadmap.
- Shape and execute a digital marketing strategy to maximise outcomes such as following, engagement and reach with target audience.
- Recommend and implement a new website platform, aligned to business requirements.
- Enhance analytical capability, exploring relevant platforms and optimising marketing activity over time.
- Work closely with agency partners across SEM and Social Media ensuring the best possible ROI.
- Take ownership of the supplier portal, improving UX and maximising revenue.
- Educate and upskill stakeholders on online marketing and broader digital initiatives, establishing digital as a function and bringing new, innovative ideas to the team.
- Continuously analyse, explore, and identify new technology, tools, or platforms to improve efficiencies and overall performance.
- Work closely with the brand team, ensuring consistency across all online channels.
- Conduct assessment of E-Commerce across APAC to explore as a potential revenue stream.
Key attributes required:
- Strong digital and online marketing skills, able to develop and execute a broad digital strategy.
- Open to both agency and client-side backgrounds.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a test and learn approach.
- Direct experience in leading web development projects (ideally with Sitecore).
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence and educate at levels of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive significant change.
- Solid experience on insights, an ability to ask the 'what' and 'why' to find the right insights.
- A real hunger to be the digital guru within the business and a keen interest in how trends in this space are progressing.
- Delivery-focused individual who is keen to hit the ground running and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
They are truly passionate about digital and e-commerce and are willing to invest the time, money and required resource to make this role a success. Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott for a confidential discussion. If this does not sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.