About the company
We've partnered with a leading global business to recruit this newly created role. They have a portfolio of brands that are experiencing both international and domestic growth.
As result they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing & Project Manager to join them, in their Brisbane office.
About the role
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of digital projects for the company, including B2C and B2B website builds and Ecommerce platform development. Reporting into the executive team, you will develop a digital strategy aligned to the wider strategic business plan and execute the digital work to enable business growth.
Overall, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimising all digital marketing activity including the development of new brand websites, launching e-com platforms, driving campaigns and projects to acquire, engage and convert leads into sales opportunities across the brand portfolio.
This role requires someone with a strong technical background, who can engage with an agency partner who will build and deliver new B2B and B2C websites, along with the long-term optimisation of these. Your ability to define the UX journey, develop the platforms and deliver updates to the board that relates to the wider business strategy is essential to be considered for this role.
- Experience working as a digital producer or digital project manager
- Consumer or wholesale experience highly desired
- Understanding of the digital landscape for both B2B and B2C customers
- Data-driven approach to solving marketing challenges and strong analytical skills to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into opportunities for action
- Deep understanding of web analytics and expertise in email marketing, performance marketing (SEM, social media, sponsored) and digital lifecycle marketing
- Extensive experience using marketing tech platforms - particularly Google Analytics
- Renowned brands
- Strong market position with growth trajectory
- Positive, inclusive culture
- Onsite parking, central location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital, jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!