- Implement SFMC & CRM across the business
- Develop targeted and personalised marketing campaigns
- Work for a global leader in equine nutrition
About the company:
Our client is a global leader in equine nutrition for performance and wellness, based in the south eastern region of Victoria - the heart of the local equine industry. Their product range includes a range of feed and supplements, serving the racing, equestrian, breeding and lifestyle segments. With the majority owned by a leading Australian private equity group, the group also acquired another feed producing group, creating a clear market leadership position in Australia. The business is growing rapidly, with exports to 30 countries and is currently establishing operations in the US.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will focus on growing their digital presence for the business. You will have an innate passion to be innovative and creative and be willing to contribute new ideas and resonates with their customer base. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and other stakeholders to produce campaigns whilst managing their Salesforce CRM database and Marketing Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a GLOBAL Digital and Online strategy in conjunction with the Marketing Team
- Build and execute effective email marketing strategy utilising SFMC.
- Drive the company's social media channels to help grow customer engagement
- Creating, monitoring, optimising, and analysing all paid online advertising campaigns
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience within digital marketing
- Hands on experience with SFMC & CRM (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media & SEM
- Strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills
You will join a business that has a growth mindset, where creativity and innovation is encouraged. They offered a supportive and collaborative environment where their people rewarded and recognised for their efforts
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett