About the Company
One of Australia's most recognisable franchise businesses is keen to hire one of Australia's best digital marketers.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Director the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing overall strategic direction, planning, implementing and monitoring of all digital marketing activities.
- Brief and liaise with vendors and agencies on creative and production to ensure timely and quality delivery of work
- Brief and liaise with media agencies on digital media buy, review media plan and monitor campaign results
- Analyze performance results and take insight and learnings into future digital campaign strategy (test, learn & optimisation plans)
- Update management and stakeholders on market trends, analysis on social media and campaign reports
- Proactively explore innovative and new digital marketing opportunities
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of previous digital agency or client side experience supporting consumer-based retail or service industry clients with search engine marketing, online display advertising and paid social campaigns
- Be able to demonstrate clear understanding of SEO and PPC to franchisees
- Friendly and energetic demeanor, loves people and a relationship builder
- Proven experience working in web analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Understand mobile technology and its role in search, customer service and content delivery
- Be flexible, understanding need for growth and evolution in concepts of digital, web, technology as a tool for growing brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Analytical, data-driven, and detail-oriented.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.