Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
- Managing a team of two, you will be responsible for strategising, developing and executing marketing programs including lead-generation, campaigns, and digital marketing programs
- Driving traffic to the website will be the true measure of your success
- Creating and managing new digital marketing content and collateral
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Being part of a working environment that encourages innovative thinking, teamwork and a flexible and enthusiastic work culture
- Supporting the creation and execution of email campaigns to increase engagement
Skills & Experience
- A relevant Qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Experience in digital media buying and optimisation
- Experience across Search Engine and Social Media marketing both Paid and Organic
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing principles, assets, planning, and optimisation
- A proven track record of digital campaigns from concept to design and production
- Excellent and extremely creative written and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage a range of projects at once
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 9. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $129,854 - $137,412 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christopher Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants