This organisation plays a significant part in the sporting and social calendar in Australia and is a significant asset for Victoria.
About the role:
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and alongside a team of professionals in their fields, this role is pivotal in the continued growth and success of the Digital Marketing plan around customer engagement and experience. This role will be responsible for managing their email marketing program and supporting their content marketing strategy across social media and the website.
- Coordination of email campaigns, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is desirable
- Mapping the customer segmentation and personalisation
- A/B spilt testing to drive better conversions
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Ongoing reporting and optimisation
- Content marketing support across social media channels and website
- Strong understanding of CRM principles
- Have the ability to be innovative and creative
- Proficient in email platforms
- Solid knowledge around CMS
- Previous experience working in a client or agency role
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.