About the company:
A brand new product, falling under a well-established business, this is a SaaS product for the professional services sector, offering a new simple solution to a traditional industry crying out for innovation.
The app has now been developed and tested, the sales team has been hired and after successful rounds of investment, the business is now well capitalised with a strong portfolio of top tier investors.
The foundations are all in place however, the final piece to their puzzle is building out their marketing team to develop and execute their go-to-market strategy.
About the role:
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the businesses brand, implementing its digital strategy, managing its online community through social, managing engagement and interactivity with their audience, and developing and implementing integrated digital campaigns.
This role will suit an ambitious, commercial and enterprising digital marketer interested in taking their career in their own hands and being an integral part of an exciting growth story.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the digital marketing manager to execute marketing strategies, build marketing funnels and customer journeys
- Partner with relevant third parties, connecting with them through events and tradeshows
- Plan and manage events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, development schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Executing the multi-channel campaign and lead generation plan
- Continuously evaluating and optimising the customer journey across all touchpoints, providing first-rate customer experience
- Use your creative flair and skills across Adobe to generate digital content for the website and social media as well as print based collateral
- Managing multiple agency relationships, ensuring best possible ROI
- Conducting research into and analysis of market trends, market share, pricing, customer behaviour, customer data and competitive landscape
Key attributes include:
- A broad digital marketing skill-set, willing and able to implement a multi-channel strategy
- Experience of working in a high-growth organisation, playing a key role in driving revenue and improving customer experience
- The ability to influence at all levels, demonstrating the value of marketing and engaging multiple stakeholders across the business
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, able to prioritise effectively, work autonomously and focus on commercial outcomes
- Experience working in real estate sales as a marketer or sales adminstrator is a must!
An incredibly diverse business with a wealth of talent from all over the world. You can expect to be surrounded by bright, ambitious people with a passion for what they do, always striving for high levels of performance.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on 03 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.