- Contract until January 2020 based in the City of Knox.
- Possibility of extensions or transition to permanent
- Caretake existing campaigns across CRM & Social Media
About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical networks with over 1000+ independent stores and an expanding presence in hospital and other adjacent healthcare services. With a strong brand positioning, this company has a dedicated and focused team of high performers who ensure they provide the same high-performance levels for their customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
About the role:
Support the business after a recent change within the team, you'll work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that current campaigns are delivered and future campaigns are finalised and scheduled.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage go to market strategies for new site developments to maximize acquisition and performance
- Manage the search strategy to deliver acquisition & brand health targets Manage the customer marketing budget ensuring strong ROI
- Assist where required with the loyalty retention along with brand awareness and engagement
- Develop CRM insights and reporting capabilities
- Work with SEM & SEO performance agency to ensure effective targeting and performance
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience digital marketing; SEO, SEM, CRM & Online
- Strong knowledge of e Commerce platforms
- Understanding of working within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!