About the company:
Our client is a leader in the medical and financial services space, providing events and support to their members to ensure they are best equipped to provide for their clients. A young team, who are the best at what they do, but don't take themselves too seriously.
About the role:
Responsible for the marketing and events across traditional and digital channels. The first 12 months will include launching a new website and implementing a new CRM system. You'll own the client communications through eDM, social and digital channels. Events play a big part of this role, for both industry events, but also internal events. From a technical perspective, you'll understanding Adobe, SEO and ideally have worked in Salesforce.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the strategy and execution across all digital and traditional channels
- Plan and execute incredible industry events
- Project manage a new website ensuring SEO rankings aren't affected
- Build customer journeys and comms strategies in the CRM
Key attributes required:
- Experience in a sole marketing role strategizing and executing
- Comfortable across all digital marketing channels, both paid and organic
- Have end-to-end event experience
- Incredible stakeholder management
- Love having a good time while you deliver best in class marketing
- Salesforce experience is highly advantegous
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the service they provide. Career progression and professional development are all key to success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!