About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They create products that inspire people. 2 major focuses of their company are sustainability and the long-term development of their staff.
This side of the business prides themselves on a heritage brand, manufactured in Brisbane.
They are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join them in their Brisbane office. Someone who has experience across multiple digital platforms and has an interest in baking needs.
About the role
Based in Brisbane, this role reports to the Baking Brand Manager, this role has ultimate responsibility of all digital platforms across the category.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Liaise with the end users directly over multiple digital platforms simultaneously
- Establish and utilise analytical tools for all digital media including providing insights and recommend action plans based on your analysis.
- Be the creative force behind innovation across digital platforms and cross functional collaboration
- Help to develop, create and curate, as well as manage all content on our websites, both trade and consumer facing.
- Drive brand awareness across customer personas
- Collaborate with agency on content innovation and creation
- Strong operational as well as strategic focus, with the need to pivot strategy as required
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience is a similar role, specifically working across multiple digital channels. You will have a nimble, flexible mindset, with the proven ability to multitask consistently.
Criteria to be successful in this role include:
- Team player with deep understanding of brand-building in all digital environments and platforms.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Good writer and communicator.
- Innovative problem solver who is results driven.
- Passion for content creation and social engagement.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field and experience in digital marketing.
Culture & benefits
Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful brand.
- Work with a successful local and global team
- High Energy, Dynamic and Passionate Team Environment
- Location close to the trainline, parking available on site
How to apply
Sound like you? Please hit APPLY NOW.