- Join a new growing digital team driving campaign activity
- Fully flexible working environment. In office and at home
- Work for a highly respected non-for-profit
About the organisation
Vision Australia is the leading not-for-profit organization for low vision and blindness services to Australians of all ages. They are a values driven organisation that aims to create equal opportunity for people who are blind or have low vision so they can have access to education, careers and be as independent as they choose. Vision Australia has a vast array of products and services, including Seeing Eye Dogs, which are currently accessible to over 32,000 clients nationally.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the management, planning and implementation of email marketing campaigns and initiatives designed to deliver on our ambitious growth objectives. With a clear marketing strategy as a guide and a growing team of digital marketing-channel experts in our stable, the Digital Marketing Specialist will bring together our people and partners to deliver world-class marketing efforts that inspire clients/supporters and referral partners to act.
- Create and execute effective email marketing campaign strategies while overseeing the health of the email marketing channel
- Work in conjunction with key stakeholders to create and implement multi-channel customer journeys through marketing automation systems
- Assist in the development and delivery of a communications/campaign schedule that delivers to the engagement and commercial objectives of the business
- Assist in our organisation's SEM performance through the Google Grant and other paid Ad Words.
- Provide advice and expertise to key business stakeholders in their paid search and social campaign executions with a focus on optimising investment performance.
- Effectively communicate the progress of a campaign (from development to in-market performance) to a broad range of stakeholders
- Compile campaign reports and updates, as well as post campaign reports and analysis for management
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading the execution of digital/social media marketing campaigns
- Technical understanding of digital channels including search, CRM, advertising, and social media
- Demonstrable experience in the use of marketing automation platforms and their function.
- Strong background in marketing within a B2C environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and a strong planner
- Exceptional skills teamwork and collaboration working across a matrix team.
Vision Australia is committed to creating a great culture and work environment for its staff. The organisation won the Large Organisation category of the Voice Change Challenge, a national award for excellence in staff engagement.
- Eastern suburbs location
- Highly competitive salary package available
- Enjoy being a part of a team who are committed to digital transformation
- All employees are likely to have contact with working Seeing Eye Dogs