Are you a digital marketer, interested in shaping and executing the ANZ digital marketing strategy for a market-leading, global healthcare business?
About the company:
The brand comes with a strong reputation for creating innovate, high quality medical devices that have a huge impact on their customers lives. They have been a market leader globally for many years however, the space is becoming more competitive and they are keen to ensure they retain their market share. The CEO is prioritising digital as a key area for their growth as they seek ways to improve efficiencies and develop a closer relationship with their customer base.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this is a new role for the business. The digital marketing specialist will take full ownership of delivering the digital marketing strategy. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, a full review is required including channel and budget allocation, content approach and database management, ensuring the correct foundations are in place to deliver on growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver and manage paid media campaigns across social, search and display channels, including creation, optimisation, and reporting.
- Make informed digital campaign recommendations based on market knowledge and previous campaign results.
- Create ongoing organic social content to engage respective stakeholders across multiple platforms.
- Publish, schedule, and manage social content across relevant platforms and report to stakeholders.
- Drive SEO, content strategy and content execution on the website and web communities.
- Build and measure demand generation campaigns.
- Provide reporting and visibility into campaign performance and
- Coordinate with consumer marketing on various offline marketing campaigns, events, and
Key attributes include:
- Digital channel experience including awareness of best practice and setting up new digital channels and processes in alignment with business strategies.
- Experience managing multiple social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Experience in creative development and copywriting.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience of digital marketing ranging from SEO/SEM, PPC, Email databases and organic and paid social media.
- Analytical experience to drive customer journey, engagement, and lead conversion rates.
- A passion to make a difference, and to take digital marketing to the next level.
The business promotes innovation across all areas of the business, with a test and learn mindset. They are a business that puts values and the needs of their customers at the heart of everything they do, developing genuinely life changing products. They are big on development, with 2/3 leadership roles always filled internally they are looking for future leaders with every hire they make.