- $100,000 Salary Circa, based in Northern Suburbs
- Own & manage the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Advise key stakeholders on best practice
About the company:
Our client is a government organisation with a huge focus on community engagement and advocacy. They are based in the northern suburbs, and are currently embedding transformational change in their strategic communications department. To support the team through this change, we are searching for a talented Corporate Communications Adviser to spend two months on contract with them.
About the role:
The Digital Advisor plays a key role in the strategic development of the integrated digital platforms. The role will lead and participate in projects as required to review, innovate and continuously enhance the digital marketing and communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own & manage the overarching digital marketing strategy
- Deliver a range of campaigns across digital channels, and provide insights on outcomes
- Oversee and project manage a Website upgrade project
- Work with a range of stakeholders on best practice in Digital Marketing
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong knowledge of CMS, SEO, SEM & Social Media
- Understanding of working within a Government framework
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Supporting culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and flexible working environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.