About the company:
Our client is a well-loved Australian brand based in Melbourne's Southeast suburbs that creates and manufactures industry leading, award-winning baby products for consumers, retailers, and distributors around the world. Their brand name is synonymous with high quality and reliability, innovative and sustainable products, trend-driven designs, and have a reputation for delivering outstanding customer support.
About the role:
Join this well-established Australian business as they are in healthy growth, branching out into targeted international markets. Work closely with an exceptional and passionate team to ensure data and insight driven campaigns across multiple digital channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee digital paid media (SEM, Programmatic, Display)
- Write and implement content marketing through blogs and campaign landing pages on the website
- Plan, implement and manage omnichannel marketing through our omnichannel platform, including email communications
- Manage the affiliate marketing program, and marketplaces
- Drive data tracking, analysis and use insights to create further growth opportunities and commercial results online
- Open and collaborative relationship with rest of marketing team to ensure all campaigns are holistic, complimentary and drive an effective customer and brand experience across all customer touchpoints
- Be customer-first, and use customer needs to drive marketing activities and company growth
- Be familiar with and apply leading tools and programmes to gather & extract data and insights
- Be familiar with the concepts of User Experience and apply these to your work
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience digital marketing; SEO, SEM, CRM, Social & Online
- Experience in paid media planning in digital and campaign management
- Experience with enterprise level content management systems (M2 and Dot Digital an advantage)
- Understanding of working within a retail or wholesale environment
Work with a dynamic team with a great reputation with their customers and bank of great successes in the Infant-Baby industry. Join this rapidly growing Australian company as they continue to expand their customer base and presence around the globe.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Alice Chien on (03) 8613 3563 for a confidential discussion.