Our client is a global consumer goods company that is well known for their brand and large varieties of products. They are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to assist in developing and responsible to execute their E-commerce digital marketing strategies. You are also will be working collaboratively with cross functional team to deliver the best strategies to achieve company's objective and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns across consumer lifecycle
- Manage organisation's website performance and growth
- Optimise the content of the website and all different types of social networking channels
- Working closely with external parties and perform QA testing
- Responsible for digital marketing leads to increase traffic that connect brands to customer
- Track the website traffic flow and provide analytical tagging and report regularly
- Work on SEO of the website pages and CMS
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns
- Ideally tertiary degree in digital, e-commerce or similar
- Min 2 years' experience in end to end digital marketing activities
- Excellent data analytics skill
- Great team player and works well with different backgrounds
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, energetic mindset with the ability to deliver both long- and short-term objectives
Click on the APPLY button or contact Vicky Semidang for a confidential discussion. If this role is not for you but you are open for new opportunities in the Digital or marketing, feel free to jump on the website and sign up for our job alerts!