About the company
Our client is a high profile global hardware manufacturer who service a wide range of industries both in Australia and internationally across 3 key channels; B2B, Construction and Consumer. Due to a structural change in their marketing team, they are currently seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specilaist to assist the marketing function within the construction division across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist is repsonsible for assisting in developing and implementing the marketing strategy to support the businesses growth.
* Proactively create and implement online marketing communication planning and execution for Oceania to support achiev eme nt of divisional and brand objectives.
* Reporting digital KPIs via analytics.
* Drive performance of all digital platforms, including websites, mobile apps, social media accounts, user database and CRM, etc.
* Digitize existing services and with the support of central teams to develop new backend systems and infrastructure to tap int o a dditional revenue streams.
* Create A+ content including all digital assets, in conjunction with product and content teams to support global cus tomer needs and online presence.
* Execute digital advertising & campaigns to drive brand awareness, product sales and promotions.
Skills & experience
* Relevant qualification, e.g. Bachelor in Digital Marketing & experience in a similar role
* Google Analytics, Search Engine Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Marketing Automation, Search Engine Optimization, CRM User Segmentation & Personalization, Website CMS, User Database, Tableau, Google Data Studio,
Power BI, SQL
* High attention to detail
* Strong understanding of digital marketing
To find out more information feel free to call on 0480127389 or use the apply now button. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities across our digital roles, feel free to get in touch or jump on to the Six Degrees website to sign up for job alerts.