About the company:
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a range of well known and market leading brands in the OTC space. They have a positive, inclusive culture and pride themselves on the long tenure of their staff.
About the role:
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will focus on SEM, SEO, content management, website evolution, performance and working closely with PR and media agencies. You will work closely with Brand Managers to continually optimise websites and content development. This role will also include regularly reviewing & evaluating SEO and SEM reporting and delivering insights and learnings that can be incorporated into future strategies and incorporated across the brand portfolio. You will also manage digital marketing budgets and project timelines.
Please note that this role is an 8 month fixed term contract covering a maternity leave to start in late March/early April.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in digital marketing, with the skills/tools experience to match.
- The ability to communicate technical content in an easily digestible manner to a non-technical audience.
- Good understanding of analytics and measurement tools such as Google analytics
- Effective and clear communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders and various partners
- Planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage project timelines and multiple priorities
- Team player and ability to work autonomously
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button asap to be considered for this opportunity.