About the Company
Our client is an established health and leisure business with a national footprint. Due to continued growth they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join their close knit Marketing Team.
About the Role
This is a newly created role reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing campaigns across paid social channels as well as implementing strategies that are aimed at generating customer leads and ultimately maximise return on investment.You will be comfortable to take an idea and execute with little direction and enjoy pushing the envelope and thinking outside the box when developing campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Drive the implementation of the digital strategy across channels; with a core focus on paid social campaigns and SEM, excellent understanding of platforms especially Facebook Business Manager.
- Manage the tracking, analysis, optimisation and reporting against digital objective KPI's
- Work with creative and content stakeholders to develop engaging and effective creative
- Conduct regular research and ad-hoc data analysis to identify new opportunities and campaign ideas
- Meet and exceed goals cost of advertising and lead generation.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal teams and external agencies
- Bring new ideas and best practice in digital marketing and digital platforms through continuous research on trends and developments.
The marketing team are a tight knit team of marketers who are keen to develop and grow in their careers. The team work together to get the job done, even if it means flexing out of their own role.
You will be a results oriented individual with a proactive nature and resourceful nature. You will enjoy a fast paced environment and will be comfortable managing multiple priorities thanks to your strong project management and communication skills. You will have good initiative and be creatively minded with a thirst to influence and drive change.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!