Born in Australia, this ASX listed company is now an award winning service provider. They are a company that prides themselves on providing world-class solutions. They are currently seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist who also has exceptional skills across Google Suite products.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing leader this role will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising campaigns. This role is suited to someone who is passionate about marketing, digital technology and innovation.
- Develop digital strategy and executing campaigns that drive performance based results
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns within AdWords (SEM, Display, Video), including creating and review keyword lists, ad copy, display ads, and budgets
- Ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies that drives click-through rates
- Develop conversion goal oriented retargeting strategies and campaigns
- Generate pro-active analysis, learnings and tactical recommendations for performance based marketing initiatives
- Collate and analyse insightful reports for all paid campaigns
- Manage and optimise our SEO via content generation and contribute to onsite SEO improvements with the Design and Web Development Specialist
- Lead and grow Spirit's social media presence (Paid and Organic) and look after community engagement
- Proactively develop and evolve our digital efforts
- Strong knowledge of the Google Product Suite (Adwords, Analytics, Display Network)
- Google certified candidates will be highly regarded
- Exposure to Double Click
- Previous experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Strong capabilities to analyse and translate data
- Confident in their own ability to problem solve
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done.
Should you be interested in this role Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.